If you’re looking for a quick no fuss dinner, then this Sheet Pan Sausage Potatoes Peppers and Onions is just what you need. Toss everything in a sheet pan with some seasonings and dressing, and roast. How easy it that?
Let’s face it, we’re all busy. But just because we are busy doesn’t mean we can have an incredible meal. This sheet pan sausage potatoes peppers and onions can be prepared while your oven is preheating. It’s everything you need for a good meal all in one pan making it the perfect weeknight dinner.
All you have to do is seed the peppers and cut into strips, slice an onion, and cut some small red potatoes. You don’t even have to peel the potatoes.
Transfer them and some sweet Italian sausages onto a [easyazon_link identifier="B0049C2S32" locale="US" tag="thegeneticche-20"]baking sheet[/easyazon_link](affiliate link), sprinkle some seasonings that you should already have in your pantry, drizzle some olive oil and red wine vinegar, mix with your hands, and bake. The oven does all the work for you.
It kills me when people say they can’t cook. I always tell them that it’s not that you can’t cook, it’s you don’t want to. This simple sheet pan sausage potatoes peppers and onions should make you want to because once you taste it, you’ll love it. Leftovers are great for breakfast, lunch, or another dinner.
This is also a great meal to get the kids cooking. Get them involved and make them part of the meal preparation. I started cooking very young and loved to contribute. It also made me want to try new things and my family was grateful. It still brings a smile to my face. I’ve involved my kids since they were toddlers and they now cook with confidence. If they can make this sheet pan sausage potatoes peppers and onions, you can too! 🙂
Try some of my other KISS recipes (Keep It Short Simple) like stuffed peppers with sausage and mozzarella or Peruvian pesto.
As always, thanks for visiting.
Be happy, eat well.
Sheet Pan Sausage, Potatoes, Peppers, AND OnionsPRINT PIN
- 8 Italian sausages about 2 pounds - Sweet or Hot
- 2 bell peppers - red orange, or yellow, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 large red or sweet onion sliced
- 1 pound red potatoes quartered
- 12 garlic cloves peeled and smashed
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt or to taste
- ½ teaspoon pepper or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Preheat oven 425 degrees.
- Place the sausages, potatoes, peppers, and onions on a baking sheet. You can also use a large roasting pan, if you wish.
- Sprinkle in the seasonings then drizzle with the olive oil and red wine vinegar. Toss to thoroughly combine. I use my hands.
- Place the potatoes cut side down on the sheet pan then arrange the sausages on top of the vegetables. This will allow the vegetables to brown on the bottom and the sausages to brown on top.
- Roast in the oven for 25 minutes. Turn sausages over and mix vegetables to allow for even cooking and crisping.
- Roast for another 25 minutes.