Spinach Watermelon Feta Salad with Lime Vinaigrette
Spinach Watermelon Feta Salad with Lime Vinaigrette - Baby spinach flavored with the juices of fresh cubed watermelon, creamy chunks of feta cheese, sweet sliced red onion, and salted roasted pistachios, all drizzled with a delicious lime vinaigrette.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 4 - 6 servings
- 2 - 3 big handfuls of baby spinach - about 4 - 6 ounces
- 4 cups cubed watermelon - more or less
- 4 ounces or so of crumbled feta cheese
- ½ small red onion thinly sliced
- ½ cup salted and toasted pistachio nuts
Combine salad ingredients into a big bowl or layer the ingredients onto a platter starting with the spinach, following with the watermelon, onions, feta, and pistachios.
In a small bowl, whisk together all vinaigrette ingredients. Pour over salad and toss to combine or if serving on a platter, simply drizzle vinaigrette over the top.