Chipotle Chicken with Grilled Peaches
You don’t have to go out to get some great chipotle chicken. Nope. All you have to do is blend some ingredients, marinate for only a short time, and grill. This is better than any takeout.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil can use neutral oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 - 3 chipotle peppers in adobo
- 1/2 small red onion roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons adobo sauce from the can
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons water to rinse blender
- 3 peaches cored and halved
- A small handful of fresh cilantro chopped
Blend all except the water until smooth. Place chicken thighs in a zip top bag along with the marinade.
Add water to blender and swish around to “wash” it out and add to bag. Remove excess air out of the bag and seal. Squeeze the bag to get everything mixed. Marinate for 1 hour to overnight.
Preheat grill to medium high heat. Place the chicken onto the grill. The chicken should still be nicely covered in the marinade because it’s nice and thick. Grill 5 to 6 minutes per side, until the chicken is charred nicely and cooked through.
Meanwhile, place the peaches on grill and grill for 5 minutes per side. Remove from grill and top with cilantro.
Remove the chicken from the grill and serve with the peaches. Enjoy.