Homemade Italian Cream Liqueur
Homemade Italian Cream Liqueur is a combination of sweetened cream, Amaretto or Frangelico, vodka, and flavorings which result in an incredibly smooth, rich and creamy drink. Perfect as an after-dinner beverage or simply as an adult indulgence.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 2 quarts
- 1 pint (2 cups) heavy or whipping cream
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup amaretto or Frangelico
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
Place all ingredients in a blender fitted with a steel blade and process briefly until completely blended - 10 - 20 seconds. Do not over blend or you’ll end up with Italian cream butter.
Pour into a glass container and refrigerate.
Keeps up to a month, refrigerated.