Curry roasted cauliflower is a tasty side dish that’s both delicious and healthy. It makes anyone a lover of cauliflower.
How do you turn a bland vegetable like cauliflower into a spicy magical side dish? Simply combine it with pungent spices for flavor, lemon juice to brighten, and olive oil to bring it all together.
The recipe is simple. In a large bowl, mix together the oil, lemon juice and spices then add the cauliflower. Toss thoroughly to coat. Be careful with when mixing because turmeric stains. Believe me, I know.
Turmeric is what gives curry roasted cauliflower its beautiful yellow color. It’s already in the curry spice, but I find adding a little more makes its flavor stand out. Turmeric is also very good for you and has anti-inflammatory effects. I use it often in my recipes such as my adobo spice, rice pilaf, and even in my pineapple crush smoothie! If you don’t have any, go get some! (affiliate link)
After tossing, transfer onto a baking sheet and roast for 40 minutes, tossing halfway through roasting. You’ll have perfectly roasted cauliflower browned in spots and tender throughout. Serve curry roasted cauliflower alongside:
- Grilled Lemon Herb Chicken Breasts
- Roasted Chicken Leg Quarters
- Roasted Lamb Chops
- Adobo Roasted Pork Loin
- Shake and Bake Pork Chops
I’m confident you’ll love cauliflower after trying this dish. Curry roasted cauliflower – it’s delicious!
Be happy, eat well.
Curry Roasted CauliflowerPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- Preheat oven 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, curry powder, salt, garlic powder, turmeric, and cayenne.
- Coat cauliflower florets with curry mixture. Spread evenly in a single layer onto baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes, stirring halfway for even cooking, until softened and browned.
- Serve immediately or at room temperature. This can also be made ahead and reheats nicely.