Coated with a delicious curry seasoning and roasted to perfection, I present to you my curry roasted cauliflower. It's healthy, simple to prepare, and the perfect side dish to any meal.
How do you turn a bland vegetable like cauliflower into a spicy magical side dish? It's simple. Just combine it with pungent spices for flavor, lemon juice to brighten, and olive oil to bring it all together.
This recipe is simple. In a large bowl, mix together the oil, lemon juice and spices then add the cauliflower. Toss thoroughly to coat. Just be careful with when mixing because turmeric stains. Believe me, I know.
Turmeric is what gives curry roasted cauliflower its beautiful yellow color. It's already in the curry spice, but I why not add a little more? Is it wrong to have too much of a good thing? Not in this case.
Turmeric is very good for you and has anti-inflammatory effects. I use it often in my recipes such as my adobo spice, rice pilaf, and even in my pineapple crush smoothie! If you don't have any, go get some! Seriously, GO!
After tossing, transfer it all onto a baking sheet and roast for 40 minutes, tossing halfway through roasting. You'll have perfectly roasted curry cauliflower browned in spots and tender throughout.
CURRY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER GOES PERFECTLY WITH:
- Grilled Lemon Herb Chicken Breasts
- Roasted Chicken Leg Quarters
- Roasted Lamb Chops
- Adobo Roasted Pork Loin
- Shake and Bake Pork Chops
I'm confident this will make anyone a love of cauliflower.
Life is too short for mediocre food.
HAVE YOU SEEN THESE?
PIN THIS RECIPE FOR ROASTED CURRY CAULIFLOWER TO SAVE FOR LATER.
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES!
TOOLS USED IN THIS RECIPE
Curry Roasted CauliflowerPRINT PIN SAVE
- Preheat oven 425°.
- Line a baking sheet lined with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, curry powder, salt, garlic powder, turmeric, and cayenne.
- Coat cauliflower florets with curry mixture. Spread evenly in a single layer onto baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes, stirring halfway for even cooking, until softened and browned.
- Serve immediately or at room temperature. This can also be made ahead and reheats nicely.
I don't post the nutritional value because I don't trust the accuracy of the nutritional apps. I’m not a nutritionist and don't want to post misinformation.
More Delicious Sides
See More Sides →