These Brownie Bites are the perfect, portable bite-sized treats. With just one bowl, you can whip these bad boys up, making them the perfect snack to satisfy your chocolate craving.
This is as easy to prepare as using a box mix - minus all of the artificial flavors and preservatives. This is just as delicious and simple to make as my best cocoa brownies. Chocolate chips are added to create tiny pools of chocolate with every bite. Why not, right? These freeze beautifully, allowing you to have one whenever you desire.
I don’t use paper liners because I like the crisp outer shell which protects all that fudginess contained inside. You can trust your nonstick baking pan or give yourself a little more assurance with some baking spray. I highly recommend greasing or spraying your pan and use a scoop which makes the process of filling the pan super easy. The scoop I use holds 2 tablespoons and you should have the perfect amount of batter to fill the pan evenly.
Make sure these are completely cooled before removing them from the pan. Otherwise, the tops may separate forcing you to eat it then having to scoop out the warm part still in the pan. It’s only a mistake if you do it once, maybe twice. When you notice 9 are gone then you know you have a chocolate addiction.
Brownie bites are easy to eat with no mess. Toss one in your mouth and chase it with a cold glass of milk. Perfect as an after school snack, football Sundays, or to simply satisfy your monthly cravings.
Love these brownie bites? Check out some more chocolatey goodness:
Also give these goodies a try:
Life is too short for mediocre food.
Have you seen these?
Brownie BitesPRINT PIN SAVESaved!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease or spray a 24 mini muffin pan with baking spray.
- In a large bowl add flour, cocoa powder, salt, and sugar. Whisk well to combine.
- Add in oil, eggs, and bourbon or vanilla.
- Mix until just incorporated then add the chocolate chips. Mix for 50 strokes. Batter should be dense, smooth, and shiny.
- Scoop batter into prepared pan. Each scoop should hold 2 tablespoons of batter.
- Bake for 15 - 18 minutes. Inserting a toothpick in the middle of one brownie bite should have a few crumbs attached, but not gooey.
- Allow to cool completely in pan on rack for easy removal. If need be, you can run a knife along the edge to loosen, but if they are cooled and you sprayed your pan, they should come out easily.
Try some more delicious snacks:
Try some more chocolate treats:
See More Chocolate →