Finger-Licking Garlic Parmesan Wings loaded with garlic flavor and coated with an easy sauce that has only four ingredients. It will surely become one of your favorite wing recipes. Napkins required.
This is a recipe I threw together one day after trying some garlic Parmesan wings at a Super Bowl party that someone bought from one of those restaurant wing chains. The wings were good. In fact, they were so good, I had to make them at home. Let me tell you, these are freaking good. Better yet, it’s simple and takes under 30 minutes for some creamy, cheesy, wing heaven.
I've used both whole wings and party wings for this recipe. I have to say I prefer the whole wings because they’re faster and also easier to flip. I also prefer them because I kind of enjoyed tearing them apart before devouring them. I don’t know what came over me. Thank goodness no one took a video because it would have been good footage for a horror movie.
Of course, you can use party wings but you will be flipping each and every one and you’ll miss out on that sloppy scene mentioned above. But, for all you proper people, party wings may be the way to go.
These are broiled which means fast cooking. It only takes 10 - 12 minutes on each side to get the perfectly browned color we’re looking for. You’ll hear the skin sizzling “fo shizzle” (“for sure” in Snoop Dogg speak).
After the wings are broiled, they’re tossed around in a sauce made with some mayo, Parmesan cheese, fresh minced garlic, and pepper. The garlic needs to be fresh minced if you want the best flavor. If you use the minced garlic in a jar, I’ll tell you first hand you won’t get the flavor these wings deserve. How do I know for sure? Because I was lazy and made it that way. It just was not the same - fo shizzle.
Want it to be more peppery? Then add more pepper. You are the master of your kitchen. Recipes are just a guideline my friends.
Serve these at your next football gathering, party, or whatever. Tear into them like no one is watching. Just make sure you have some napkins around. I mean we need to be somewhat civilized, right?
Love chicken? Try:
- Crispy baked chicken tenders
- Simple chicken cordon bleu
- Broiled mustard garlic chicken breasts
- Chipotle chicken with grilled peaches
- Juicy grilled lemon herb chicken breasts
- Roasted chicken leg quarters (one of my most popular recipes)
- Simple roast chicken
- Slow roasted chicken (worth the wait!)
- Italian chicken cutlets (makes phenomenal sandwiches!)
Life is too short for mediocre food.
Garlic Parmesan WingsPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic finely minced, fresh is best for flavor
- 1 teaspoon pepper or more to taste
- Position oven rack two position down from the broiler.
- In a large bowl, combine the sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Lightly grease foil with 1 - 2 teaspoons oil to prevent sticking. You can also just coat it lightly with cooking vegetable oil spray. Do not use parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the granulated garlic, salt and pepper.
- Dry chicken wings with paper towels. Sprinkle with the garlic, salt, and pepper mixture, then toss until they're all coated.
- Place wings upside down (underside showing) on baking sheet keeping them in one layer.
- Broil 12 - 15 minutes then flip them over and rotate pan.
- Broil another 12 - 15 minutes until wings are browned and crisp.
- Transfer wings into a large bowl and toss with sauce until they're evenly coated.
- Serve and enjoy.
More Delicious Chicken Recipes
See More Chicken →