The most delicious Mustard Sauce you’ll ever have in your life. It’s creamy with a little kick, slightly sweet to mellow out the spice, and good on everything.
It’s a simple sauce to make because all the ingredients are whisked together in a saucepan until it’s smooth. Then it’s brought to a bowl to cook the egg and to reduce it a little. It thickens as it cools and this should actually come with a warning. It’s so good, you just can’t stop eating it.
You can drizzle it over vegetables, over any kind of meat, poultry, or seafood. Drizzle it over eggs instead of hollandaise sauce. I found myself eating it cold like ice cream. Forget the chocolate sauce, use this instead! I’m sure you’ll come up with some creative ideas.
This goes perfectly with my roasted maple glazed pork tenderloins. You want to impress with a meal without having to kill yourself in the kitchen? That’s the meal to make served with this mustard sauce served alongside. Another great thing is it can be served at room temperature. How’s that for easy?
You can also use this phenomenal mustard sauce to top my chicken cordon bleu. Use it as a dipping sauce for my crispy baked chicken tenders or my Parmesan roasted potato wedges. You can also serve it alongside my adobo roasted pork loin. Seriously, use your imagination and use it on whatever you want to take to the next level.
Try some of my other sauces:
- Simple authentic chimichurri
- Creamy tangy Alabama white BBQ sauce
- Quick BBQ sauce
- Homemade tartar sauce
- Homemade horseradish sauce
- Quick tomato sauce
- Cranberry sauce
- Homemade applesauce
Life is too short for mediocre food.
This post contains affiliate links. Your clicks and purchases help support theGeneticChef.com at no extra charge to you. I only recommend products that I love.
The Most Delicious Mustard Sauce EverPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- Add all the ingredients in a small saucepan over medium high heat and whisk them until smooth.
- Bring to a boil, whisking continuously for 1 minute. Remove from heat and transfer to a small bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap, pressing down on the mustard. Let cool. This keeps in the fridge for a few weeks. You can pour this on anything and you’ll want to because it’s incredibly good.